Get ready to make an offer.
With estimated savings of $1,280 at closing, it’s a smart, easy way to finance your new home or refinance an existing mortgage.
Available to members and their spouses, parents and children, this mortgage offer from First National Bank of Omaha provides low, competitive rates and a range of options to help you find the solution that’s right for you and your family.
- Pay no loan application fee
- Pay no loan origination fee
- Pay no loan processing fee
- An estimated value of $1,280!
Refinance your existing mortgage.
Refinancing your mortgage with the FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members is a multi- tool that can lower payments, find funds for home projects, and create an improved loan you feel good about.
- Shorten term, lower rate, lower payment
Maybe you want to pay off your home sooner or want a lower interest rate. By refinancing, you may be able to save thousands’ over the course of your term.
- Refinance to use equity for home improvement
Home improvement projects can increase the value of your home, and your home can help pay for projects when you utilize the equity you’ve created.
- Move from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate mortgag
Adjustable rate loans provide lower rates that can increase over time. If your circumstances have changed, you may be able to switch to a fixed mortgage for a predictable monthly payment.
As an added benefit, pay no application fee, no origination fee, and no processing fee through the FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members. An estimated savings of $1,280 in your home refinancing journey!
Home Equity Line of Credit1
A home equity line of credit, also known as a “HELOC”, allows you to borrow money against a limit determined by the equity you’ve built into your home. A home equity line of credit allows you the flexibility to borrow against your home equity, repay it and repeat if and when needed.
With a First National Home Equity Line of Credit for NEA Members, you'll have access to your cash equity when you need it:
- Use it for covering multiple expenses or projects with uncertain costs
- Pay interest only on the amount you are using
- Your credit limit is determined by need, equity in home, income and credit score